Friday, October 19, 2018

PL- Patrick Henry's homestead.

I wanted to try these smaller pocket pages and 
I had a hard time getting the size of the photos right.
I don't measure well so instead of
tossing out the pix I mounted them on kraft because
I thought it went well with the surroundings.
 I did get carried away with the flowers.
And in looking at it now maybe I should've used white
instead of kraft but it was looking
mighty fine as I was going along so there it is.
I also found some Tim Holtz do-dads that worked
well with the photos.
 And how often do you get to work a radish in.
I think its a radish. LOL.
Using that stash up.
Since the pages of Andrew Jackson and Patrick
Henry are together in the album I decided
to combine their pamphlets together.

Recollections Kraft & Flowers, Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Holli said...

love love the simplicity....