Monday, October 22, 2018

TN- Last pages for sure

LOL.
For sure.
Since there aren't any pages remaining in the book
it's for sure. Didn't realize until I was going
through photos that the Trolley Tour
in Nashville didn't make it.
 So using some really old washi tape
to ground the badges we wore
so we could hop on and off the trolleys and
basically be the title for this 2 page spread
and picking out photos I felt highlighted the tour.
It was a lot of fun.
 And then I forgot the parents visit mostly
because I didn't do well with the selfie.
 Always wanted to use this title lol
and that stamp.
Epic fail.
No shame there LOL.
 The Shakedown Cruise was alot of
fun despite the breakdowns.
It teaches one to roll with whatever comes along.
We are getting things in order to sell the house
and pack the coach. 

1 comment:

Holli said...

i think this is my favorite!!! great colors too! and ohhhhh the glitter (swoon)