Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Pages in my 6x6 album


 Love how these pages turned out and 6x6 is a fun size.
Cedar memories are a capture of items I
had been keeping in my cedar chest (which has seen better days).
So I found a high school club jersery, did embroidry 
in those days, my candy striper outfit and cap
HS notebook and newspaper,
my confirmation dress and favorite first born outfit.

This is a 2 page spread and it feels
weird the title is on the second page but I'm not changing it
because I really like there.
I printed my photos 1.9x1.9 and that
works perfectly in getting 6 pictures on 4x6.
I really love doing this because while these photos are
precious, I have a small album to work with
and those photos would take up the entire book,
practically (I'd need more page protectors) if 
I did them singularly.
So...while they are important I like that there combined
because this is basically how they were 
found. 

The papers are DCWV playful pets 6x6 and
while I have no pets - the B side papers rock.

No comments: