Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Here Comes the Sun...

A baby boy album for the grandson and I had so 
much fun doing it and it was way
out of my comfort zone.
(I did crochet a blanket too)
I wanted to make a 6x6 album because most
people print their photos 4x6.
I used fun enamel paint colors that I tried to match
with the papers 
on a 6x6 chipboard album I got 
I really dithered about between wanting and album
with page protectors and a boring
baby paper pad I had
OR

Using this fun bright paper that I can't remember
the name of and I thought I wrote down yet
here we are. 

Using all kinds of dies and stamps.

Had a lot of fun using the critters
and that's when I found that the giraffe-
Gertrude - I some how lost the itty bitty dies
for his face.
So I winged it.
I can't begin to express how annoyed I am
about losing that die.
I am careful.
I put it in a dish.
I count them twice. 
Tore everything apart looking.
Hoping they show up.

Tucked in tags and made envelops
because there were not a lot 
of journaling spots on the pages
I sort of got carried away.

I did a lot of hand drawing which I
normally don't do - because I don't do it well.
I wanted it to bright, fun, happy
and cute.

Love how it turned out 
and if you know the mfg of the paper I used
I'd love it if you'd let me know.


 

No comments: