Thursday, February 16, 2023

6x6 chipboard Album covers

I love how this turned out and it was going to be
outside covers, however,
after gessoing the chipboard (I really want
to find heavier chipboard but no luck so far) I
used the oxides. I actually handpainted the background
and then stamped the rest.
I love it.
I love oxides.
However, because they are water based, I have not
found a product such as modge podge and a 
matte gel smudge everything up
that whole beautiful scene would be blended.
I need to have some protection because my s/b desk
is in the "kitchen" and there's issues
because where the album will sit.
So....
the outside became the inside and I created a new outside
using the distress inks. I also handpainted that
background too and then used a bunch of
of stencils and stamps.
I'm trying to decide if it needs a "title" or saying 
on the front.
Whatcha think?
Oh I'm making 6x6 album because I want to
put non travelogue photos in a special album and
I found that albums don't store well when
they're not in page protectors and I had some 6x6 on hand,
so............😊

 

No comments: