Saturday, October 30, 2021

Documenting hookups with friends and family - Update

I actually completed this album and didn't realize how close I was
when I made this post, so I am adding the last 2 pages.

----------------------0----------------------

Love hooking up with family and friends on the road.
Journaling on whatever is available - like receipts especially
if one wants more photos involved.
Had a lot of fun at the race track.
We are not really good at betting but it was fun to watch.
State parks are your friend and are chockful
of history and the parks are beautiful.

So when in NJ seafood, friends, family, and pizza.
Once you eat NJ pizza nothing else compares.
Just sayin...

Little cuties that are growing like weeds
so it's good to check in and hang with them.
And of course, getting photos with rigs in them 
with the name of the RV park is a plus
in case we want to return.


Love exploring all the nooks and crannies wherever
we land, hang, and take photos.

Since my kidlets live in different states 
it's alway fun to catch up with them.

My pal sent me those die cut leaves and love love love them.
💖

We got to hand with the adorable cutie above and
love it and him.
Our great nephew. 

And the last page - sitting on Jeanette's pier
watching all the fisherman watching their lines to
see if they get a bite.
The excitement was overwhelming.
LOL.
I have a new album in the works. 
I am "making" the cover " for the "album"
that will hold the 6x8 page protectors.



 

No comments: