Saturday, October 30, 2021

Additional pages to my "traveling" album

Alas, they are in no particular order........which I know shocks you.
I have been accumulating more elphemera and 
including it in the albums - mostly RV parks where we 
stayed this trip.
They all begin to blur to now I have a reference
and these books will go into storage when we hit our winter home..
So....I still have photos to refer to..
It's getting more fun and I've been making my very own
PL cards using TH inks and oxides.
Love it.

I'm also getting better with camera angles 
i.e., landscape versus portrait which enables better
photos that don't have to be 
whacked and edited to the nth degree.


I'm also doing more "filler" pages mostly because I can
and it's good to not be limited to the photos in a pocket.

Love documenting our ride.

Love documenting hook ups with family and friends.'

And there's a filler page because it was so much fun
to play with TN inks, oxides and sayings.

Still struggling with the supplies I kept but its getting better.
Here's a convo I had with my pal Holli whining about having to be creative.
😂😐😜



THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.





 

No comments: