Tuesday, November 1, 2022

1790 Travelogue Album

Love how the covers turned out. 
It was a stampathon with ink tossed in.
There's a 1790 in there somewhere.

Rolled with a title page. 
I use a mix of paper in my stash-the camera paper is Bo Bunny.
Who doesn't love Bo Bunny.
Somewhere around I found the "explore" sticker and there's 
others in the pack with different words - it was at a nat'l park somewher
...sorry lol.

Something different this year was my hubby's
idea - to take pictures of our rig in the site at the
campgrounds and write a blurb if we
like it or never return.


It's always fun exploring and finding
whale tales on a mountain.

I do try to keep pamphlets also.



We don't have coffee a lot so I try to keep
tabs on ones we do get so we can return.




I did do some filler pages every now and then
to break out from the PL pocket pages.




I use envelope every now and then for extra journing.
That one happens to be blank 🤣

Also I purchased a different brand of inserts
so I can do 6x8's. It's a refreshing to have that choice.

Oh I also keep menus and receipts too.

I did have issues with adhering embellishments
on the outside of the inserts.
I finally gave up and stapled them. 
I need to figure something out - but nothing I have
worked.
Shout out if you have a glue that works.

I also keep lables and tags too.









I found this sticker at a resturant we dined at
and won't be going back. 





I use my sea animals alot. 





I ran out of photos *gasp* I know.
But I try to use them to tell a story and these
are also bunched by State and by dates.
Dates are more or less LOL.

And the back. 
These were oxides and I did add gel over top
because my book is near the kitchen counter
and sometimes it gets a little wet.

So I love how it turned out.








 

2 comments:

Tara O said...

It turned out amazing!!!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

This is gorgeous I love your travel logs...just beautiful and so fun to read about! TFS Lynn!