Friday, June 17, 2022

Sightseeing on the New Hampshire side

Roaming around in Portsmouth we turned
to check out Strawberry Banke 
and it was a museum of houses back 
in the day.
I caught this house as we blew by
We zipped down to Rye Harbor and found some working
boats moored.
And some just hanging out.
If you're a #Wicked Tuna fan we found the Pinwheel,
Tyler's boat moored in the marina.
I usually root for him to win.
Not sure why but I do.
And then lighthouses I previously posted, this is from
the NH side and that is Whaleback lighthouse.
Poser
White Island Light house and if you'll notice
from the other photo here and it was
and optical illusion as Whaleback isn't
on the same piece of land as this lighthouse.
I just liked this.
This is Constitution Lighthouse and I got the house
this time.
Another view with a sailboat posing.
And Whaleback from another view on down the road.
Who doesn't love a lighthouse.



No comments: