Thursday, June 16, 2022

A visit to the Maine Wildlife Park

With my good pals Gail and Joe.
We've been camping in their driveway for a few years.
But not anymore we're too big
but it's still fun to get together.

Me and Joe.

I made friends with a moose more or less.
He was being snotty and I was having trouble with
keeping my fingers out of the whole selfie thing.
Thus the face.

A bald eagle snarfing down a snack.

A coyote on the prowl.

Moose decided to be a bit more friendly.
Grrr on the fences though.

and this proud poser.

and totally blossoms.
They are quite snippy critters.

A lynx prowling around.

 
a red fox soaking up the sun.
And yes its red.
And I don't see it either LOL.

a golden eagle.
which looks mostly green
there was a lot of green going on.

A bear in a bush.
You don't see that too often.
Seriously.
It's a really cool refuge and this was
the right time of year to go.
Hardly anyone was there and the animals
were happy to be out.



 

No comments: