Sunday, January 16, 2022

Homemade project life cards

 I love making my own project life cards.

They are so much fun when Tim Holtz and his oxides and distress inks 
are at your fingertips.
I added the coffee cup which I drew was added.  I
fussy cut that adorable house from one 
of those embellishments from the Pink Fresh paper pad
which I have to admit that all the cards came from there.
Finally used some really really old Studio Calico washi tape
and that stamp on the circle where I attempted a
concentina fold with tissue paper.
The butterflies are a Michael's stamp - like in the $1 bin
and that card was made with shimmer powders.
Love them.

Also just between you me that circle with the conentina fold
is covering up and hole that said Good times.
I thought if I cut it out I'd like that "look" and
because the card I used it on had journaling and those
itty bitty grey dots covered the writing 
AND
therefore a repurpose of that premade acrylic card that
I whacked up because it seemed like a good idea at the time.
The struggle was real.
3x4 size


2 comments:

Disneypal said...

I found your blog through Val's Outside Voice's blog and boy am I glad I did. These PL cards are BEAUTIFUL!! You are so talented.

Holli said...

look at these cards !!!!! so much fun making from scratch!