Thursday, December 9, 2021

This year's Christmas Cards

I had an opportunity to make some
cards for our Vets this year.
It was a lot of fun, using Ranger Oxides
and Crayons for the stamped images.
I bundled them up in
order to drop them off easily.


And for the grandkids I made them sort of
alike, yet different.
LOL.

Using a Sissix die cut that didn't
have a lot of moving parts which was
lovely.

Some nights I did one, up to 3 maybe
four so it didn't take but a couple
of days doing it that way.
I did all the card cards at once and the same,
but I wanted Santa to be somewhat different.
I  did the Santa's and all the die cut things
one-at-a-time and put them together as
they came off the die cut machine and then
added them to the cards and
finished it inside and out.
it was so much nicer and easier in
keeping all the parts together,
including the dies because the pieces didn't
get scattered and drive me nuts. 



 

1 comment:

nfaband said...

I adore these, they are fun and bright and colorful, everything the holidays should be. Thanks for sharing them friend.