Thursday, December 9, 2021

A Wedding Card & Mini Album

Our nephew recently married so of course I made
a card for them.
Using die cuts and punches, I love how
it turned out. 
I used sort of "autumn" colors since it is November after all.
On the inside of course I had to use my new
Tim Holtz 3D heart die cut and I love how it turned out.
The sentiments are also from a TH phrase booklet.

So THEN, at my LSS I saw this DCWV 6x6 pad that ALSO had 
embellishments to go with.
So, our nephew and new niece LOVE the beach, shore, ocean
and this was perfect.

I absolutely fell in love the papers.
They were just perfect along with them embellishments
and lots of stuff to fussy cut in the paper pad.


I made a tag to tuck in the envelope
which I love and hopefully there'll be journaling on it.

I used our invitation in the album as well and it was so
pretty it needed no embellishment.


I only put a couple of photos in, because there aren't
many out there that are really good
and I didn't take many either.
I know. My bad.

Is that paper not gorgeous and perfect.
And those embellies.
YUM.

Of course I wanted to give some guidance as to what to do.
Tucking stuff in, journaling, etc. and of course,
I couldn't do that on a plain white piece of paper so...

I made this tag that I just loved and really didn't want
to give it away LOL.
I absolutely loved making the card and the album.


 

1 comment:

nfaband said...

Gosh, another gorgeous card and small handmade album, another treasure for someone you love, you did a great job.