Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Mixed Media - Aquarium

It was a cold, rainy, damp day so along with everyone else
in Oregon we decided it was a good day to go to the aquarium.
It was an inside/outside aquarium so apparently
none of thought this through, however, in our defense none
of the brochures mentioned it was inside/outside.
It was an okay day.
The fish cooperated - not so much the sharks.
I did break out my sissix in order to get fun quickutz embellies
that are all about the sand, sea and surf.
I did tuck the receipt in the envelop and I need to add some journaling.

Studio calico,  love my Martha Stewart alphas, sissix, quickutz,
Tim Holtz,

2 comments:

Holli said...

i love aquariums !!! i could just be there all day

Connie Mercer said...

You totally rock the travelers notebooks. I have never done one ( I have one, just need to try)