Thursday, July 11, 2019

A bit of mixed media

Going on this page in the album formerly known as
campground, is a photo that didn't print
well because I think the printer was all shook up.
It does ride well - it's in a good spot but it was doing
goofy things. 
 Is that crab not the cutest?
You'll be seeing in a lot.
 So I put the journaling on the tag in the bag
and mostly whined about how I was
gonna use this photo to do something different.
I did nothing different.
So I carried on about it in the journaling.
Sigh.
So the bit of mixed media is some dylusions paints
behind the photo. 
Got some layers going on.
And not quite the look I was going for. 
LOL!!
Studio Calico, Quikutz, punches

1 comment:

Holli said...

i absolutely love this page and the photo looks great even with the goofyness of the printer it gives it a shabby chic look,,,