Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Some of my favorite projects in 2018

A fun acrylic album made with some Pink Fresh.
See the rest here
 Loved using that girly stencil!
 A Flower and/or Pinwheel.
You pick LOL.
It was a lot of fun to make.
 Love pinterest!
And M&M's.
 My first hand drawn embellishment and hand stitched.
 It was so much fun the first time I did it again
although the mask was downloaded from the internet.
 QK dies. 
Very fun!!!
 And who doesn't love minions.
 My first Traveler's Notebook.
You can see some of the pages here.
 And an 8.5x11 sized photo.
I love doing that size - especially for oversized beauty.
 What an exciting year 2018 was.
So much exploring was done and a big decision was made.
2019 is gonna be so exciting.
Can't wait.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Love your picks

Lynne Goebeler said...

Happy New Year, Lynn! Only more exciting things to come in 2019...for us both! :-)