Thursday, February 1, 2018

More with grid and whimsy!

Loving the grid and actually used my sewing
machine for this one.
And as you can tell I am one straight stitcher.
LOL.
I also need to erase my pencil lines.
DOH!
 Tossed some mists in the background because I could.
 and then it was fun decorating all the PL cards
and again, still not worrying about does it pertain.
Love that!
I believe this is the end of this kit although
I suspect some papers lurking about.
This was a fun day with friends at the seafood festival
and then a visit to the north jetty.

Studio Calico.

3 comments:

Holli said...

This lo makes me swoon love everything about it!

D's Paper Studio said...

Love the stitching. I also really like the date stamp. I’d forgotten about mine. Great creativity.

Connie Mercer said...

So much here that I love. That grid is a favorite and the stitching looks great!!!!