Thursday, May 18, 2023

Vegas Wedding Album

Favorite youngest son eloped to Vegas which was of course, 
a surprise.
Anyway, I picked this album up because it was on sale and
carried it around for a few years 
until now.
That heart came with it, and it's so cool that gold 
glitter paper sold works so well with it.
Deploying some Tim Holtz and/or Sissix stuff that
quite frankly, needed to be used for the
opening page.
I'm really not a fan of putting together layered dies
but I do love the results.

Since we've been camped in the boonies for awhile
I decided I really needed to get creative
with what I had and I have a lot
of really old patterned papers.

And that involved a few die cuts and some stamps.

So because I seriously needed a challenge 🥸I 
picked up some 2x2 page protectors so
now they needed to be filled
and it honestly turned out great 
to get a lot of pictures in.
I did create the journaling papers with 
TH oxides.

However, halfway through I figured out I didn't
have journaling spots planned.

Then I had to get over putting SOMETHING on every page.
That you'll begin to see after you scroll past these pages. 🤣

However, in trying to come up with really cool sayings
and things was 
to add in the journaling squares 😊.

Starting here.
And then because I was running out of photos
but I do love a good filler page 
because you can really get creative with
more layered flowers.
It figures I have quite a few of them 🤣

Love these 2 photos.

Made them a litte 3D.

Or they can add pictures and emphemera.


So okay this one below was the last page I first came up with
and I wanted it to be a bag to tuck in 
tags for journaling.
But I had doubts and sent a pix to my pal
Holli and she told me like it is.
It just doesn't go.
But that window frame I love (and would you believe I lost the inside
frame die cute. How you might ask. No. clue. 
But it did show up today stuck in my Big shot. LOL.
I was bummed I really love that die.
So the envelop isn't working.
Therefore....

I remembered this is Vegas baby and designed
my own envelope. 
Of course with die cuts and just added
the initial B. 
Love it!


 

4 comments:

Julia Mullie said...

This is amazing! I love it , they will too! Great job!

Tara O said...

What a huge labor of love! This is amazing

nfaband said...

Wow, Lynn you created a beautiful memory book for them, it's just perfect. Congratulations to all.

I don’t have a blog, I was on my sister’s card making site, saw the album, thought it looked cool, thought I‘d leave a comment. said...

So Beautiful!!! You did a great hob on the album!!