Saturday, September 10, 2022

Birthday card "let life surprise you"


Well it all started out at HL when they had
the TH dies on sale.
And I decided to use them right away.
The background is the 3D gear embossing folder by TH
and I admit it is an odd choice, that actually kind
of works. That too was premade and
I really liked the colors with the catus colors.
which except for the card is TH papers.
The sentiment was already on it and
it's a surprise party - I figured it'd be a fun start.
On the inside at the same HL sale I bought the
bugs. I admit its an impulse buy and
of course made some that day.
The swirl is also TH die - an older one 665845,
he forgot to name this one. LOL.
The Happy Birthday is actually from Kaiser Kraft
-Coastline
if you ever see that collection. 
Get it.
You will not be disappointed.


 

No comments: