Thursday, April 2, 2020

Page in my Trippin' 8x10 mixed media album

When I make random pages I really don't have a plan.
Shocking I know.
But I love to be surprised when I'm done.
So this page turned out to be quite patriotic.
Using some modeling paste I used my TH star stencil.
And then watercolors in the "red and blue" category.
Since I had NO photos to go with I decided to "jack" my
son's amazing photos of NYC that he took
dangling out of a helicopter because that's how he rolls.
Like Nick Collins visuals on FB.

When I grow up I wanna take photos like this.
So using some TH labels (need more) and word stickers.
AND I hand drew the NYC letters.
I know you're suprised.

Anyway, poor NY is having a tough time and need our prayers.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

***love it****

Desire Fourie said...

Loving the mixed media feel and the way you have done the journaling.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}