LOL!! Which is okay...things happen. Like last night was Manic Monday which I usually host. However, due to plumbing issues beyond my control, flooring for the kitchen needed to chosen as well as checking out bathroom vanities and tiles. SO Manic wasn't very manic. Since all things were taken care of. Tornado Tuesday sort of evolved, because I needed to do something creative, because my humble abode is about to become chaotic.Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Tornado Tuesday was more a slight breeze...
LOL!! Which is okay...things happen. Like last night was Manic Monday which I usually host. However, due to plumbing issues beyond my control, flooring for the kitchen needed to chosen as well as checking out bathroom vanities and tiles. SO Manic wasn't very manic. Since all things were taken care of. Tornado Tuesday sort of evolved, because I needed to do something creative, because my humble abode is about to become chaotic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are a tornado~posting two LO's~you have been busy. Love the sketch and the lovely blue and blue butterfly. Lovin' the second one~super cute title:):)
Love these. The dog one is so funny. Our dog loves to play and she thinks our purpose in life to always be ready to play with her.
Post a Comment